5943 Telegraph Road St. Louis, MO 63129 314-846-2000 /BethesdaSouthgate
Offering Unique and Quality Senior Care in South St. Louis County
Bethesda Southgate is the St. Louis senior care answer for many South County residents who are seeking a skilled nursing community (commonly called a “nursing home”) that includes many amenities.
Bethesda Southgate has a number of resident care areas they affectionately call “neighborhoods,” as well as its own state-of-the-art senior Rehab & Therapy Center for individuals who need some time between hospital and home to regain strength, mobility and life skills.
Residents and family members alike attest to the staff’s commitment to excellence in the areas of nursing care, social services, dining service, entertainment, and other educational activities.
Bethesda Southgate offers a dedicated neighborhood for seniors living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Our Memory Lane neighborhood maintains a safe, secure, comforting environment, and is staffed by professionals with specialized training and experience in caring for challenges these residents live with every day.
Services and Amenities
- 24-hour Nursing Care
- Respiratory Therapy Services Offered Seven Days a Week
- Healthy, Well-Balanced Meals (nutritious snacks available anytime)
- Spacious, Secure Courtyards with Walking Paths
- Laundry Service Available
- Family Gathering Areas
- Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- Pet-Friendly Environment (visits welcome)
- Cable TV / Phone Services
- Access to Therapy, Podiatry, Dental and Optometry Services
- Planned Activities and Group Outings
- Worship Services and Spiritual Care
- Transportation Services Provided