9645 Big Bend Boulevard Oakland, MO 63122 314-968-5460 /BethesdaDilworth
Resident & Family Resources
Veteran Escort Ceremony
As part of our mission to honor all of our Veterans and provide the utmost respect, Bethesda Hospice Care offers the Veteran Escort Ceremony. Upon death, our veteran residents are draped with an American flag and honored with a dignified procession as they exit the building and stopping at the front doors. A Ceremonial Flag Folding bids our veteran resident a final farewell.
- H & H Health Associates.com – Our comprehensive EAP services are available 24/7 locally and across the country. The cornerstone of our Health Promotion offerings includes thorough on-site blood screenings, personal wellness profiles, individual/aggregate assessments and health coaching.
- Pioneer Network – Pioneer Network was formed in 1997 by a small group of prominent professionals in long-term care to advocate for person-directed care. This group called for a radical change in the culture of aging so that when our grandparents, parents and ultimately oreselves go to a nursing home or other community-based setting it is to thrive, not to decline.
- Alzheimer’s Association – Looking for resources in our community to assist caring for a person living with Alzheimer’s? The St. Louis Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association can help by through a supportive network to residents in 38 counties in the bi-state region, ALZ/STL
- Medicare – Do you have a questions regarding Medicare benefits or are interested in how Bethesda Meadow compares to other skilled nursing residences in our area? This official web site provides user friendly tools to answer these and other benefit questions.
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging – The Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (MEAAA) has provided programs and services for older adults since its incorporation in 1973 as a not-for-profit agency.
- Parkinsons Association – The APDA’s goal of promoting a better quality of life for the Parkinson’s community is actualized through an expanding network of Information and Referral Centers. The unique contribution of these Centers is to respond to the particular needs of persons affected by Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers through education, referral, support and public awareness programs.
- Social Security Administration – The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- City of Kirkwood – Turn-of-the-century homes and a thriving business community await you in the City of Kirkwood, Missouri. Established in 1853, Kirkwood has long been known for its down-home charm, community pride, nationally recognized schools, vibrant business community,