Assisted Living at Charless Village
5943 Telegraph Road St. Louis, MO 63129 314-606-9891
Charless Village – Personalized and Unique Assisted Living in South County
Assisted Living at Charless Village is the perfect option for the senior who wants privacy, independence and the predictability of helping hands nearby when needed.
Just off Telegraph Road, behind the familiar Bethesda Southgate senior care community, the assisted living apartments are located in a connected but separate building on the Charless Village campus. Here you’ll find a boutique lifestyle that features 18 one-bedroom, private apartments and a customized service plan for support and care.
Built in 2011, this community features landscaped outdoor courtyards and upscale dining areas for both community members and their guests to enjoy. Each apartment has a spacious living room, kitchen, bedroom and bath with wall-to-wall carpeting, large oak-trimmed windows and modern fixtures. Common spaces at the café, activity room, library or outdoor entertaining area are wonderful places to relax and mingle with others.
Assisted Living at Charless Village. We’ll Make You Feel Right at Home!
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Nursing, care staff and security 24/7
- All-inclusive monthly service fee
- Healthy, well-balanced breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Life enriching activities for the mind, body and soul
- Weekly housekeeping
- Medication management and oversight
- Beauty and barber shop
- Fitness room
- Secure outdoor courtyards
- Walking pathway on premises
- Cafe with juices, beverages and snacks
- Cable TV package
- Phone service included
- Pet visits welcome
- Worship services
- Priority access to Bethesda Southgate and Rehab and Therapy if needed
For more information or to set up a tour, contact Sarita Weldon, Admissions Counselor, at 314-606-9891 or SWeldon@bethesdahealth.org.