Hearts for Our Homes Fundraiser
Open Your Hearts So Our Seniors Always Have a Home
Hearts for Our Homes is our annual spring fundraising campaign when Bethesda communities raise funds which allow Bethesda to serve senior residents, regardless of their ability to pay.
The success of our Hearts for Our Homes campaign is a testament to the true commitment and passion our donors have for Bethesda seniors. Last year, Bethesda provided more than $13.5 million in long-term charity care and senior living financial assistance. Each year, the need to help an aging generation grows. Treasured generations of loved ones hope to count on your support with a gift that feels comfortable to you. Every gift is powerful, because it demonstrates a shared commitment to quality and compassion. No senior should worry about having to leave his or her home as the years go by. Your generosity can relieve a senior of this worry; help Bethesda deliver on assisting financially when seniors need it.
How You Can Help
- Give online. Gifts of $50 or more receive a waterproof first-aid kit.
- Become a Community Partner Sponsor during Hearts for Our Homes and submit a sponsorship commitment form.
Meet the Ambassadors
- Nikki Aubuchon, Village North
- Marie Bartels, Bethesda Terrace
- Mason Brown, Bethesda Orchard
- Charlotte Busch, Bethesda Meadow
- Nicole Carter, Bethesda Southgate
- Patty Clay, Barnes-Jewish Extended Care
- Mary Cody-Hill, Bethesda Gardens
- Loryn Coleman, AMRT/CECR
- Mariah Collins, Bethesda Orchard
- Paula Czarnecki, Corporate Office
- Kelly deRood, Corporate Office
- Robert Garret, Village North
- Debbie Gould, Bethesda Terrace
- Jeannie Hill, AMRT/CECR
- Barbara Jackson, Bethesda Barclay House
- Amanda Jones, Bethesda Meadow
- Kristyn Koehler, Bethesda Gardens
- Marcella Kuhn, Corporate Offices
- Pam Moore, Corporate Officec
- Kathy Pongracz, Bethesda Southgate
- Tara Powell, Bethesda Hawthorne Place
- Amanda Schweiger, Bethesda Southgate
- Eudora White, Bethesda Dilworth
- Amy Willis, Bethesda Hawthorne Place
- Karen Zurick, Barnes-Jewish Extended Care