Hearts for Our Homes Fundraiser
Open Your Hearts So Our Seniors Always Have a Home
Hearts for Our Homes is our annual spring fundraising campaign when Bethesda communities organize a number of fun-filled activities to encourage everyone’s participation. Proceeds from the campaign allow Bethesda to serve senior residents, regardless of their ability to pay.
The success of our Hearts for Our Homes campaign is a testament to the true commitment and passion our donors have for Bethesda seniors. Bethesda’s Foundation provided more than $13 million in long-term charity care and senior living financial assistance. Each year, the need to help an aging generation grows. Treasured generations of loved ones hope to count on your support with a gift that feels comfortable to you. Every gift is powerful, because it demonstrates a shared commitment to quality and compassion. No senior should worry about having to leave his or her home as the years go by. Your generosity can relieve a senior of this worry; help Bethesda deliver on assisting financially when seniors need it.
How You Can Help
- Give online by June 1. Gifts of $50 or more receive a neck wallet.
- Have fun raising funds by participating in a community activity.
- Become a Community Partner Sponsor during Hearts for Our Homes and submit a sponsorship commitment form.
- Register for Bethesda’s Annual Trivia Night held on June 7 at Bethesda Dilworth.
Residents and Staff Having Fun Raising Funds
Join us for a fun-filled evening raising money for seniors, benefiting Hearts for Our Homes on Friday, June 7. Registration will open in April.
- $25 per person or $250 per table.
- Bring your favorite appetizer.
- Beer, wine and soda provided.
- Raffle prizes, mulligans, silent auction, 50/50 and more!
- Don’t have a table of 10? Not a problem – we will assign you to a table.
Bethesda Dilworth | 9645 Big Bend Blvd. | St. Louis, MO 63122
Doors open at 5 p.m. Trivia starts at 6:30 p.m.
Bethesda will provide transportation for our seniors from Bethesda’s independent living communities. Please call (314) 800-1916 if you need a ride.
Registration and Payment
Registration will open in April. You can register and pay for Trivia Night online, or return the completed registration form with payment to:
Bethesda Health Group Foundation
1630 Des Peres Road | Suite 290 | St. Louis, MO 63131