Hearts for Our Homes Fundraiser
Open Your Hearts So Our Seniors Always Have a Home
Hearts for Our Homes is our annual spring fundraising campaign when Bethesda communities organize a number of fun-filled activities to encourage everyone’s participation. Proceeds from the campaign allow Bethesda to serve senior residents, regardless of their ability to pay.
The success of our Hearts for Our Homes campaign is a testament to the true commitment and passion our donors have for Bethesda seniors. Bethesda’s Foundation provided more than $14.6 million in long-term charity care and senior living financial assistance. Each year, the need to help an aging generation grows. Treasured generations of loved ones hope to count on your support with a gift that feels comfortable to you. Every gift is powerful, because it demonstrates a shared commitment to quality and compassion. No senior should worry about having to leave his or her home as the years go by. Your generosity can relieve a senior of this worry; help Bethesda deliver on assisting financially when seniors need it.
How You Can Help
- Give online by June 1. Gifts of $50 or more receive a neck wallet.
- Have fun raising funds by participating in a community activity.
- Become a Community Partner Sponsor during Hearts for Our Homes and submit a sponsorship commitment form.
- Register for Bethesda’s Annual Trivia Night held on June 7 at Bethesda Dilworth.
- Purchase a Hearts for Our Homes Tee Shirt or Socks by completing the order form by April 26.
Meet the Ambassadors
- Jerry Ahillen, Bethesda Barclay House
- Nikki Aubuchon, Village North
- Marie Bartels, Bethesda Terrace
- Jonathan Brown, Bethesda Meadow
- Tara Burrow, Hawthorne Place
- Patty Clay, Barnes -Jewish Extended Care
- Mary Cody-Hill, Bethesda Gardens
- Darlene Croft, Eunice Smith Home
- Julie Darnold-Atkins, BHG Foundation
- Bobbie Daubman, Eunice Smith Home
- Linda Ehrhard, Village North
- Jeanette Estopara, Bethesda Orchard
- Peggy Frederich, Bethesda Southgate
- Casey Gerhard, Corporate Offices
- Debbie Gould, Bethesda Terrace
- Karen Hanske, Corporate Offices
- Barbara Jackson, Bethesda Barclay House
- Kristyn Koehler, Bethesda Gardens
- Danielle Kozemczak, Bethesda Dilworth
- Marcella Juhn, Corporate Offices
- Todd Meury, Bethesda Orchard
- Brittany Minnich, Barnes-Jewish Extended Care
- Pam Moore, BHG Foundation
- Kathy Pongracz, Bethesda Southgate
- Jen Popp, Eunice Smith Home
- Mariah Saldana, Barnes-Jewish Extended Care
- Taylor Schweitzer, Bethesda Southgate
- Rhonda Valentine, Bethesda Southgate
Residents and Staff Having Fun Raising Funds
Join the 130th Anniversary Club
Employees & Residents: make a donation of $130 or more by June 1 and receive:
- Employees enter in drawing for a FREE Vacation Day by donating $5 or more per pay period
- Residents enter in drawing for 30% off their August Bethesda bill by donating $130 or more
Join us for a fun-filled evening raising money for seniors, benefiting Hearts for Our Homes on Friday, June 7. Click here to register.
- $25 per person or $250 per table.
- Bring your favorite appetizer.
- Beer, wine and soda provided.
- Raffle prizes, mulligans, silent auction, 50/50 and more!
- Don’t have a table of 10? Not a problem – we will assign you to a table.
Bethesda Dilworth | 9645 Big Bend Blvd. | St. Louis, MO 63122
Doors open at 6 p.m. Trivia starts at 7 p.m.
Bethesda will provide transportation for our seniors from Bethesda’s independent living communities. Please call (314) 800-1916 if you need a ride.
Registration and Payment
Register and pay for Trivia Night online by Thursday, June 6.