Family & Caregiver Support Groups
Bethesda Hospice Care offers information and support to friends and family members who are caring for loved ones through monthly support groups.
Support Groups meet monthly and offer a safe and confidential environment where caregivers can share their experiences and receive support, education and resources.
All groups are open to the community and free of charge.
Discussions often include:
- Self-Care While Caring for Others
- Quality Visits with Residents
- We Honor Veterans Program / VA Benefits
- Resolving Family Conflicts
- Completing Advance Directives
- Dealing with Grief and Loss
- Common Dementia Behaviors
- Ombudsman Program
- Benefits of Hospice Care
Group Meeting Times & Locations
5943 Telegraph Road, St. Louis, MO 63129
1st Wednesday of each month @ 1:00 p.m.
9645 Big Bend Boulevard, Oakland, MO 63122
2nd Thursday of each month @ 3:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact Leslie Schaeffer at 314-373-7025 or LLSchaeffer@bethesdahealth.org.