Home Health Care
Providing Nationally Recognized Home Health Care in St. Louis
St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health is a St. Louis-based, Medicare-certified agency that brings specially trained medical home health care professionals to area families.
This joint venture of two St. Louis prominent non-profit senior care organizations (Bethesda Health Group and St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors) offers help in a range of situations from temporary assistance after illness or hospitalization to intermittent medical care as prescribed by the older adult’s physician.
Our commitment to successful outcomes is measured by keeping you or your loved one out of the hospital and as independent as possible.
In addition to general home rehabilitation needs, the St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health team of registered nurses, therapists (physical, occupational and speech), medical social workers and aides can address a wide range of issues including:
- Medication Management
- Recovery from Surgery
- Pain Management
- Blood Pressure Issues
- Cardiovascular Care
- Wound Management
- Home Safety
- Equipment Training (oxygen, nebulizer, glucometer)
- Mobility Training
- Nutrition Assessment and Counseling
Starting Our Services Is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Give us a call at 314-218-2600 and speak with one of our staff who can help qualify you. Because we accept a number of insurance plans such as Essence and Coventry, as well as Medicare, our staff can guide you or a family member through the process.
- With your consent, we will contact your physician to coordinate with us regarding your home health care needs.
- Following your physician’s approval, we will schedule your visits with NO out-of-pocket expense to you!
To begin the process, just contact us at 314-218-2600.