Joe Brinker currently serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Bethesda – a position he began in July 2010. Prior to that position, Joe served the organization in numerous leadership capacities, including Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President, Long Term Care.
In addition, Joe, who began his career with Bethesda in 1989, held many leadership positions at Bethesda General Hospital, including the hospital’s Chief Executive Officer.
Joe currently holds many professional and civil leadership positions, including the following:
- Member, Leadership Circle, LeadingAge (formerly American Association of Homes for the Aging
- Member, Budget and Finance Committee, LeadingAge
- Member, House of Delegates, LeadingAge
- Board Member, Bethesda Health Group
- Board Member, St. Andrews & Bethesda Home Health
- Board Member, St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Member, Board of Adjustment, Town & County, Mo.
- Board Member, University of Missouri-Columbia Health Management Alumni Association
In addition, Joe recently completed serving a term on the board of Des Peres Hospital.