Make a Difference...Be A Volunteer
Have you ever thought about truly helping make a difference in the lives of seniors? At Bethesda, we are fortunate to have more than 885 dedicated volunteers participating in activities, providing comfort and companionship to our residents and their families, delivering the mail, and transporting residents to meals.
- Help improve the quality of life of our residents.
- Share your talents and your friendship.
- Meet some wonderful people - the residents, our staff, and especially your fellow volunteers!
- Fulfill a service project requirement.
- Give back to your community (In 2013, 885 volunteers donated over 33,000 hours of service).
Becoming a Volunteer
- You must be a minimum age of 13 years.
- Complete application and other necessary forms.
- Meet with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Complete Tuberculin Test (if you volunteer more than 10 hours a week).
- Attend training and orientation.
Where to Volunteer or for more Specific Information
Opportunities to volunteer are available at each of our skilled nursing or assisted living communities, or at Bethesda Hospice Care.
To volunteer, please print, complete and mail the Volunteer Application or contact any of the following:
Adult Day Care at Bethesda Dilworth
Adult Day Care at Charless Village
Bethesda Hospice Care
Additional Forms that need to be completed are included here for you to fill out and mail in:
- Volunteer Application - ( 381K PDF )
- Junior Volunteer Release of Responsibility - ( 48K PDF )
- MHA Exhibit B - ( 133K PDF )
- Worker Registration - ( 168K PDF )
Note: To protect your privacy, we have not made these documents to be transmitted electronically because our site is not designed to be a secure site for transmittal of private information.